Gimme 5 Campaign
Sope Creek is participating in the “Gimme 5 for Education” campaign from March 19 to March 23 to raise funds for the Cobb Schools Foundation! The Cobb Schools Foundation is the only non-profit organization that supports all our schools, staff and students in the Cobb County School District.
What does the Cobb Schools Foundation do?
· Provides IMPACT Grants to our teachers, over $ 240,000 awarded!
· Funds ASP Scholarships for our students in need at, over $140,000 awarded!
· Supports the Sope Creek Foundation by managing their fund and providing resources and training throughout the year. (optional if your school has a foundation)
· Sponsors the Volunteer of the Year Luncheon.
· Sponsors college scholarships for our High Schools.
· Supports SAT Test Prep Program for High School Students
· So much more!
“Will any money I donate stay at Sope Creek?” YES!!!
* If our school reaches $250 of donations, 20% will be given directly back to Sope Creek.
* If our school reaches $750 in donations, 50% will be given directly back to Sope Creek.
This year, the proceeds we raise at our school will benefit school needs, as directed by the Principal.
Please make a $5 tax-deductible contribution and return it to school today in the attached envelope.
Help support our schools & students! Gimme 5 for Education!
You can also donate securely online at www.cobbschoolsfoundation.org
Donations are tax-deductible. Cobb Schools Foundation Tax ID #58-2487501